When your account is created, add your app to get started with DevMate:
- Log in to your DevMate account.
- Click Add Application.
- Choose whether it is a Mac or a Windows application.
- Fill in application details in the Add Application wizard that appears:
- Application name
- Bundle ID (must comply with the ID specified in the info.plist file of the app)
- Application icon (.png or .jpeg is allowed)
Make sure that bundle ID meets the Apple requirements.
You will not be able to change app name and its bundle ID later.
- Click Create Application. The DevMate wizard will add the application to DevMate and continue to guide you through integration and configuration of DevMateKit.