If you want to sell functionality of your application partially (like Mac App Store In-App Purchase), we can suggest you the following workaround.
- Add and configure your main application in DevMate as usual.
- Inside your application create as many sub-applications as you want functionality parts to be sold separately.
- Create the Applications in DevMate with the same bundle IDs as the newly created sub-applications.
- Integrate DevMateKit and Kevlar to those applications (no need to copy DevMateKit to sub-applications bundle, just modify ‘Runpath Search Paths’ (
LD_RUNPATH_SEARCH_PATHS) build setting for them to look for DevMateKit framework in parent bundle);
- In the main app implement the following behavior:
when the paid functionality is requested the corresponding sub-application should be asked if it is activated;
if requested functionality is not activated, then initiate the purchase (either via in-app store or through the web-interface);
after the purchase will be done, the functionality will be unlocked.